Fri, Apr 17|
Livestream Craft Night
Join Amy & Flannery for a FREE craft night! Click below or supply list, be sure to RSVP to get the livestream link :) Let's make social distancing a little more social! We're hosting a FREE monthly craft night starting Friday, April 17th @ 7pm and we'd love for you to join us!
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
About the event
Let's make social distancing a little more social! We're hosting a FREE monthly craft night starting April 17th at 7 pm and we'd love for you to join us! Flannery and Amy will be teaching you how to paint pots for succulents and other plants. Plant nurseries in Los Angeles are offering curbside pickup, so after you paint with us go fill your new dope pots with some plants from a local nursery and support small businesses!
This first craft night will all about giving you a fun template to work off of, but encouraging you to choose your own designs and colors. Let's craft and hang out together!
Here's the supply list for our first craft night:
- Terra Cotta Pots: We like these because they're apartment friendly and great if you're planting herbs or succulents!
- Frogtape or Blue Tape: We'll be using painter's tape to help us create some cool designs! If you have blue tape that's great, but we also like this multi-surface frogtape.
- Paintbrushes. Whatever you have lying around at home will be great, but here's a great set if you're in need of one!
- Metallic acrylic paint. We recommend getting acryllic paints if you don't have them already. Flannery and I are going to be using some cool mettalic paints to make our pots look snazzy as hell. You can either get an 8-pack or purchase individual paints (like this silver one or this blue sapphire one.)
- You'll also need newspaper or paper towels to prep your workspace.
- Optional: rose gold glitter if you really want to get freaky and annoy whoever you're social distancing with!
- And eventually: succulents! We recommend you go support your local plant nursery, but you can also get them online.
Like what we're doing? As always, we could use your support. Become a patron to help us keep the metaphorical lights on, or make a donation via paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or venmo (@amy-suto). Can't wait to craft with you!
These links are Amazon Affiliates links, so any purchase you make supports Kingdom of Pavement as well!
See you at the craft night!
xoxo (but with plenty of social distance),
-Amy & Flannery